New leak master @upleaks, a Twitter account former leak artist Evan Blass (known as @evleaks) has passed the torch to, claims to have the complete spec sheet and accessory list of the HTC One (M9) (code named Hima), the Taiwanese phone maker’s next flagship.
- 0PJA series
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 MSM8994 2.0GHz*4 + 1.5GHz*4
- 5″ FHD Display
- 3GB DDR4 RAM
- 32GB or 64GB ROM
- Support VoLTE, Carrier Aggregation and LTE Category 6 up to 300Mbps for Download, 50Mbps for Upload
- Android 5.0.2 with Sense 7.0(TBD for Android version)
- 20.7MP Main Camera with Dual LED Flash
- 4MP UltraPixel Front Camera
- Bluetooth 4.1
- micro SD Card slot
- 2840mAh Battery
- HTC DotView 2(with more abundant colors than M8’s) – HC M231/232
- Clear Case – HC C1153
- Stand Case – HC K1150
- Waterproof Case(has IP68 rating) – HC C1152
- Waterproof Headset – RC E250
- Headset 2015 – MAX 500
- HTC BoomBass with WiFi support(Old phones are also can use if the phone updated to Sense 7.)
- Screen Protector – SP R230A
Sadly, we can’t confirm if this leak is accurate, regardless of how reputable @upleaks is. The good news is, we won’t have to wait very long to find out, as HTC is expected to lift the lid on its next flagship on the 1st of March at MWC 2015.
Keep it here at Phones LTD for further updates.