Have you gotten your hands on your brand new Apple Watch, or are you still waiting for yours to arrive on your doorstep? Regardless, you must be wondering how the Cupertino firm’s new smartwatch will do while submerged in water. Check out these three Apple Watch water tests conducted by DC Rainmaker to find out.
Here are the things you shouldn’t do with the Apple Watch, according to Apple:
- Submerging Apple Watch is not recommended….The following may affect the water resistance of Apple Watch and should be avoided:
- Dropping Apple Watch or subjecting it to other impacts.
- Submerging Apple Watch in water for long periods of time.
- Swimming or bathing with Apple Watch.
- Exposing Apple Watch to pressurized water or high velocity water, for example, showering, water skiing, wake boarding, surfing, jet skiing, and so on.
- Wearing Apple Watch in the sauna or steam room.
This said, the tester wanted to see how the Apple Watch would do in the said conditions, with the exception of the sauna or steam room, since he didn’t have access to one.
So, the question is, does the Apple Watch survive? It sure does. Hit play below to watch the tests.
Do these tests make you want to get your hands on the Apple Watch? Let us know through a comment on our Phones LTD Facebook page.