@upleaks has been busy leaking information on yet to be announced HTC-made devices. Now the new leak master has leaked information on the “HTC One M8i.” The leakster claims that the device will sport an octa-core processor under the hood, a 13-megapixel rear-facing camera, and a 2-megapixel front-facing camera.
Here are the HTC One M8i’s specs according to @upleaks:
- 0PKV series
- In almost same dimension/weight as M8
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 MSM8939 1.7GHz*4 + 1.0GHz*4
- 5″ FHD Display
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 16GB ROM
- Android 5.0 with Desire Sense 7.0
- 13MP + 2MP Main DuoCamera with Dual LED flash
- 5MP Front Camera optimized to Selfie
- Bluetooth 4.1
- microSD slot
- Battery less than 3000mAh
Colour options are said to be the same as the HTC One (M8). These include grey, gold, and silver.
That’s all she wrote at the moment. We are yet to get information on when HTC plans to lift the lid on this unannounced device.
Keep it here at Phones LTD for further updates.